If you are a Catholic Man over the age of 18 and you are looking to become part of a group dedicated to service and fraternity, consider joining the Knights. The time commitment is minimal, but the difference you can make in our community is huge!
Being a knight pays huge dividends to both you, the council and the Church, but doesn’t take too much of your time. All we ask for is 24 hours a year:
- 12 hours a year reading the weekly parish bulletin, the state and local council newsletters,Columbia magazine, or surfing the council, state council and Supreme Council Web sites.
- 2 hours a year volunteering at the council’s annual drive for people with intellectual disabilities.
- 2 hours a year attending, with your family, two council corporate Communions (Mass) or prayer services at the parish.
- 2 hours a year on a council-sponsored Church, community, council family or youth project of your choosing.
- 2 hours a year attending one council meeting.
- 4 hours a year enjoying with your family a council social function such as a dinner, dance, picnic, etc.
In return, you get the monthly Columbia magazine; a guaranteed insurance benefit as a member; access to all of the insurance and investment products that the Knights of Columbus offers (rated A++, Superior); and other benefits such as scholarships offered by our council and the Supreme council. Finally, the most important thing you get is your involvement in the largest Catholic family organization in the world to serve the Lord and His Church, which brings not only benefits during this life, but for all eternity.
Please contact us using our contact form!